how use this tool with imac
c3IDE - Construct 3 Plugin IDE
A downloadable tool for Windows
c3IDE provides quality of life improvements when developing addons for construct 3. The tool comes with auto completion, a built in web server to host and test your files. and lots of work flow improvements to help develop addons faster.
Documentation : HERE
c3IDE is open source : Github
If you have any issues or feature request you can submit them through Github Issues
- Addon boilerplate creation (Plugins/Behaviors/Effects)
- Easily Add and Manage ACES and Parameters
- Global find and replace
- Built in web server to host addons
- Basic validation in place to help prevent common errors
- Multiple Themes
- Final C3Addon zip creation
- Recompile on save to improve workflow
- Automatic updates when new features are added
- C3Addon file import (Experimental)
- C2 Addon to C3 Runtime Conversion helper (Import) (Very Experimental)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Awesome tool thank you!
This is a great tool for Construct plugin and effect development, I've developed multiple plugins and effects using the tool and it's really streamlined what used to be a tedious and error-prone process. Don't forget to use Construct developer mode and the built in c3IDE webserver to allow for fast iterations of your new plugin with construct.